Apr 4, 2015

A Little About Me & Blogging?




Hello Lovelies! My name is Hannah Renee and  I am a college student currently living in Sterling Kansas. My life is full of so many loves that choosing a career has been quite the struggle. Hopefully I can figure that out soon! Aside from that, I love everything about my life!

On March 7th, 2015 I got engaged to the love of my life and best friend Reggie. Our adventures together officially started February 17, 2013 and we have been inseparable ever since.

 Since recently my life has taken a very exciting turn, this blog is an outlet for me to document and share all the moments in my life with family, friends and whoever find their way to my little corner of the internet. I think a blog is a great way to share and hold memories tight forever! This blog definitely wont have a main purpose or theme. It will be more of an online diary full of wedding planning, my daily life, thoughts, trips, fashion, food, and updates on Reggie's life in Germany. So, if you think any of that is worth reading, stick around!

 I hope you enjoy my scatterbrained blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment